Out we come

Thursday, March 31, 2005

What will become of your dream PART 2

You will always have conspirators. They are evidence you are headed toward your dream.
They will attempt to slay you to make sure you do not move forward.
They will cause doubt, fear, stress, depression to kill your dream.
I may be stopped but as long as I have a dream they can't take that away from me.
They may walk out on me, lie on me, rumor on me, degrade me, handcuff me but in the end my dream will become my destiny.
Vision is a mental picture of your future state.
If I can see the invisible God can do the impossible.
My situation may never match my revelation. If I have revelation thinking God will do it for me.
It starts with a thought
which leads to me speaking my thought
which is followed by my actions
which leads to a habit
which builds my character
which leads me to my destiny in Christ.
Strategy will bring reality.
I will not define myself by something that may not last.
When someone gives up on you then God can begin on you.
GBY
Jim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home