Out we come

Thursday, March 31, 2005

THE SACRIFICE OF PRAISE PART 2

In the story of Hagar Sarah and Abraham, Abraham cheated and got Hagar pregnant. Hagar gave birth to Ishmael. Sarah was soon to become pregnant and give birth to Isaac. Sarah was a woman of God and did not complain when hagar got pregnant and moved into their home. Now Issac and Ishmael were under the same roof growing up together.
Issac the right and Ishmael the wrong.
Issac the miracle and Ishmael Ambraham's mistake.
The wheat and the tare.

Things may be good over here and bad over there in the same house.
People see you praising God for the good having no clue about the bad you are dealing with inside. They become jealous of your blessing not knowing you also have a curse under the same roof. They may even make fun of you.
If you do not deal with your mistakes, your mistakes will mock your miracles.
If you do not deal with your failures your, failures will make fun of your success.

One day Sarah looked out the window and saw ishmael makeing fun of Issac.
She then said enough is enough. She (Hagar) and Ishmael must go Sarah told Abraham.
God told Abraham in a soft voice,( FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH YOUR ISSUE) "
I know you love ____ but becaause of the blessing I have for you you have got to put____ away."
God will not let you get by on what others got by with. They are not you!!!!
I have got to face it, deal with it and quit talking about what other have done.
My seed will not be blessed by _____. I have gone through some rough times in my life. It may be something or someone you love but the seed will cost you soemthing.
I want to keep things as they were in my flesh. I want to stay with____. but God is calling me.

I CAN NOT DENY I LOVE ____. I CAN NOT DENY I HAVE FEELINGS FOR ____.
I CAN NOT DENY THAT ____ IS MY MISTAKE. AS MUCH AS I LOVE ____ I LOVE HIM MORE!!!!
THIS IS THE SACRIFICE OF PRAISE!!!!
WHEN YOU CAN WALK AWAY FROM SOMETHING YOU JUST THOGUHT YOU HAD TO HAVE AND SAY GOD I LOVE YOU MORE, THIS IS THE SACRIFICE OF PRAISE!!!!
GBY
Jim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home